A convolute. Kautsky translated By V. I. Lenin and three works by Karl Marx. Lifetime edition.
1. Marx K. Wage labor and capital.
Moscow. [Publishing House Of E. D. Myagkov "Bell".] Printing house of A. p. Poplavsky, 1905. - 58 p.
2. Marx K. First Manifesto of the international workers ' Association.
St. Petersburg. [Proletariat Publishing House.] Printing House Of N. P. Sobko. - 16 p.
3. Pannekek A. Ethics and Socialism.
St. Petersburg, Russia. [Mir Publishing House.] Electric Printing Ya.Levenshtein, 1907. - 32 p.
4. Kautsky K. Driving forces and prospects of the Russian revolution.
Moscow. [New era publishing house.] A. Poplavsky's printing house, 1907. - 32 p.
Translated from German with a Preface and edited by N. Lenin.
5. Marx K. Salary, price, and profit.
St. Petersburg, Russia. Altshuller printing house, 1906. - 64 p.
Series: the universal library, by G. F. Lvovich.
Hardcover combined owner's binding without saving publishing covers, reduced format (13 x 19 cm). The binding is damaged; the block is loosened, splits are planned; traces of moisture; rare temporary and household spots on the pages; owner's notes on the flyleaf.